Thursday 8 March 2012

Skin Care Routine for Oily/Acne-Prone Skin!

Hey beauties :)
It's Lyss here again, sorry I've been missing in action lately :P I've decided that this is not only a hair blog but a BEAUTY blog :) Thus, I should change the title.


So, here is my current skin care routine. I like to change it up every time I finish my products. I don't use a moisturiser every day and it's not really apart of my routine, but when I do use it I use the Nivea Soft Cream moisturiser, so there you go.


Cleanser:
I use my HG (Holy Grail) product, Aveeno Clear Complexion cleanser and I really have liked it since November :) I've been using it for four months now and I really like it, but I think my skin is getting used to it because if I don't splash water on my face before I use this, it really irritates my skin and makes my face go red :( So I'm guessing after I finish it's time for a new cleanser.. :( :(


Exfoliator:
Clean & Clear Purifying Facial Wash is my exfoliant. I try to use it every week, but I use it normally every 2-3 weeks =x I know, horrible right?


Toner/Makeup Remover:
All right, so this product acts as a 21-in-1 basically it's a toner, cleanser, remover, etc. It's Witch Hazel and I just use it to remove my eye makeup, it has a HORRIBLE stench to it..so, use at your own risk ;) But it's good for bruises and cuts and such. It smells bad, but I promise it works great :)


So, that's my skin care routine, these products are pretty cheap seemingly that they are drug store products.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company. All reviews are 100% honest and I'm not getting paid to mention these. I bought these products with my own money for the exception of Witch Hazel and the Nivea Soft Creme, which my Mom bought. 
xox Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment