Monday 12 March 2012

Mini Thrift + Drugstore Haul!

Hey Beauties!
Today I went to a local thrift store and Zeller's, which I guess you could count as a drug store ;) For those who don't know, a thrift store is a store with second-hand clothing for cheap and Zeller's is Target's sister. But the thing that really excites me is that all Zeller's stores are being taken over by Target!! :) I'll start with the thrift store. I got 2 things, I guess it just wasn't my day :( 


 This is one of my favourite shirts! :) It's originally from Blue Notes and it's so cute and feminine! :D It was only $7.99 when it's originally, like $20.

 This is my baby <3 It's a hot pink button down shirt from Hollister. It was only $4.99 and it is my favourite shirt. It's so cute and simple and chic! :') Tears of joy, Ha ha.

This is my hair dye. I'm going to be dying my hair tonight. It is the Clairol Natural Instincts in 11G Lightest Golden Brown. My Mom helped pick this out :) I will do a review on it tonight with before and after pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment