Wednesday 14 March 2012

Project Pan!

Hey Beauties!
 Today I am going to tell you about my latest project, Project Pan Bath and Body Works Edition. So I have picked 3 products to start with since I do have full sizes ;) 


So the first product I want to use up is my Country Chic body mist. I love this scent, it's my favourite as of right now but I don't need full size body mists, I'm going to opt for travel sizes from now on, ha ha. 


All right, the second product I want to use up is my Midnight Pomegranate shower gel. This scent is okay, it's not my 'go-to' forte scent though ;)


The final product is my Warm Vanilla Sugar creamy body wash. I love this with all my heart, it smells so good! <3


Project Pan is when you pick some products you want to use up. You cannot buy this product until it is all gone. That is basically a run through. 
~Alyssa of Beauty Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment