Tuesday 13 March 2012

Review: Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Dye

Hey Beauties! :)


So last night I dyed my hair with Clairol Natural Instincts in 11G, Lightest Golden Brown. My hair is a shade darker and it is a beautiful colour. It feels so healthy, and this hair dye doesn't damage your hair as bad! :)




     
All right, above is my before picture. Light Brown/Dark Blonde Hair. Yes, I have grey-blue eyes.


                                      
The second picture, with my hair dyed. It doesn't really appeal as darker in pictures as it does in real life. Yum, I have just woken up! Wake-y, Wake-y! :)


Review:
Packaging: 9/10
It caught my attention with 'Natural'. And then with the model's picture. It comes neatly packed with all you need; 2 pairs of gloves, conditioner, the dyes and the two week revitaliser! 


Smell: 9.5/10
Honestly, this is the best smelling hair dye I've tried yet. It smelt kind of like fruit to me *embarrassed face* and the conditioner is so yummy! <3 I had dyed my Mom's hair two days before and her dye (Nice and Easy Foam) smelt so horrible, I swear if I got any closer it would burn my nose :P 


Colour: 8/10
I like it, but I just wish it was a tad bit darker, I want something more noticeable. 


Overall: 26.5/30
My hair doesn't feel dry and damaged, it feels soft and silky! <3 I do believe that my hair got a very subtle amount of damage, hardly any from this hair dye. I will continue to use this brand as it comes with many shades :)
~Alyssa of Beauty Addicts







No comments:

Post a Comment