Sunday 18 March 2012

Get Your Freak On! 15 Weird Questions TAG

All right, I'm just going to jump right into this. This tag is well known throughout Youtube.


What's a nickname only your family calls you?
That's pretty easy, they call me Lyss. But my Papa calls me Joe and my Grandma calls me Liz.


What's a weird habit of yours?
Ha ha, okay this is a huge weird habit of mine. I have to straighten everything that is not straight. I think I have OCD..so ;)


Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm afraid of my basement. I only go down there if I have someone with me :D



What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Call Me Maybe~Carly Rae Jepson, Lover Dearest~Marianas Trench.


What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people don't put the bread ties back on the loaf of bread!


What's one of your nervous habits?
Hmm, either cracking my thumbs or talking super fast :)


What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left, but if my cat sleeps with me then I sleep on the right.


What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
Well my first one doesn't have a name and its a bunny, but my first that has a name is a cat named Sweet Pea.


What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I actually don't go to Starbucks, but when I do I usually get orange juice.


What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I don't always wash my face twice a day =/


Which way do you face in the shower?
I go from my back facing the water to my front facing the water.


Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
I can crack my thumbs and my toes. -Guilty Pleasure- Ha ha.


What's your favourite comfort food/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat anyway?
Chicken fingers and French fries, especially if they're from Wendy's.


What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Ha ha, I actually say a lot. But my favourites are 'Quack, Quack!' which is an inside joke and then I say 'guys' a lot when I'm only talking to one person.


Time to sleep--what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Nothing... ;) Ha ha, joking!! I always wear pj's I cannot sleep in the nude.


If you've read this, I tag YOU! :) Link me to your blog if you've done this or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment