Wednesday 22 February 2012

Review: Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser!

Hey guys!
 Sorry I've been MIA for a week or two, my camera is being stupid :( Anyway, I thought I'd do a review on the one skin care product I cannot live without!

Packaging:
8/10
The packaging is great, in my opinion. I love how it has a pump and how it's cute and simple. It's not too to big, but it's not really small. It's just right, but you may have a different opinion on that ;) 


Product:
10/10!!
I LOVE this cleanser!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and this does wonders for me. Within one usage my skin was obviously more clearer. I use to have acne a lot on my forehead and that's completely gone. I still have a few spots here and there on my cheeks, but there is hardly anything anymore.


Length Of Time Using: 4 months


Overall/Additional Details: 
18/20
This cleanser is my life...literally! I simply cannot wait until I wake up or go to sleep, knowing my skin is getting a great treatment. At first, I only had to use one pump but now, to satisfy my skin more I use 3-4 pumps. But don't worry, I never waste product like this. This specific product is one my my holy grail products. I strongly recommend it to anyone who has oily or acne prone skin. Also, it smells like apples! :) 


Disclaimer:
I bought this with my own money.
I am not affiliated with this company or product.
This is my honest review, I would not lie to you.
I am not being paid to mention this product at all nor am I paid to do a review.


Thanks guys!
 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment