Saturday 10 March 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things TAG

As apart of my 'birthday resolutions' I want to get posting on here more. My birthday is at the end of March :) I love doing and creating tags, so this was a 'must' for me :) I don't know if this is already a tag, but if it isn't...voila! Feel free to email me your favourite things or leave a comment below or even make a video on Youtube about it :)


What is your...
 Current shampoo?
Tresemme's Clean & Natural


Conditioner?
Exact's White Peony Scent


Favourite store?
Why do I do this to myself? Haha, I can't pick just one, but I guess I'll go with Stitches and Bath and Body Works :)


Favourite perfume at the moment?
Country Chic by Bath and Body Works. I'm just loving it!


Favourite song(s)?
Right now I'm really loving I Never Told You by Colbie Callait and Young, Wild and Free by Bruno Mars, Whiz Kahlifa and Snoop Dogg. 


Favourite article of clothing?
My animal hoodies from Stitches, they are just too cute! :)


Favourite place to buy makeup?
The drug store offers a lot of great makeup, in my opinion I'm not going to spend like $30 on a blush ;) But I don't have anything against MAC or Sephora. I LOVE Sephora! :)


All right, there you have it folks. The TAG. I TAG: You. If you are reading this, it's your turn! ;)


Disclaimer: These are my own opinions. I am in no way affiliated with the owners of these products. Everything said is 100% honest and always will be.
xox Alyssa <3



No comments:

Post a Comment