Tuesday 3 April 2012

Perfume Review: Someday!

Hi Beauties! :)
 I know, I know I've been sort of MIA for a while but its been my birthday and I've had lots of assignments and such. So without further ado, here is my review of Someday by Justin Bieber. Don't click away now, I promise you that this review is great!




So this is what my baby looks like. It is my first perfume (not body mist) and I've had it since Saturday. It is the limited edition one, so this version will not be available for much longer. The other bottle is clear with pink hearts, I believe. I think the LE one is prettier :)


Scent:
Top Notes:Juicy mandarin, pear, wild berries. Heart: Fresh jasmine, creamy flowers. Base: Vanilla and soft musk.
Oh my gosh, this smells like heaven! I'm already a big fan of JB but that didn't influence me to want this perfume. [For me] It starts off really floral-y then it transitions into a more fruity scent and then a soft sweet scent. It is honestly my signature scent at the moment. I'm saying 'Screw it' to the body mists, Someday is my baby! I love how this smells, it's so unique and...different, I'm loving it. I'd rate it an 8.5/10 and I'm very hard to please.


Packaging:
This was very well packaged. When I received this as a birthday gift on Saturday, it had plastic on the outside and then a big box under that. You open the box and there is another box and you open that and nestled in protective wrapping (I'm pretty sure) is the perfume. I have the biggest size (100 mL) for those who were wondering. The packaging is a 10/10.


Appearance:
This is actually very appealing with a red glass bottle and heart shaped flower petals on it. The charm also fits quite well, the 'key to his heart' charm is what I got. It's very chic and elegant, which I love. I would rate it an 8/10.


Overall: 26.5/30! 
Congratulations, Justin you made an outstanding perfume! I will totally repurchase this when I'm finished with it. You girls should go out and buy it, it smells amazing!
xox Alyssa
Disclaimer: I received this as a gift from my wonderful aunt. Thank you very much! <3 I am in no way trying to brag, I just thought I'd do a review for y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment