Wednesday 15 February 2012

My Current Hair Obsessions & My Hair Care Routine! :)

Hi beauties!
These are my current hair obsessions!
Tresemme's Clean & Natural Shampoo ~ $6.50 - Zellers (Target)
Exact's White Peony Conditioner ~ $ Unknown - Grocery stores
Infusium23's Heat Activated Leave In Conditioner ~ $3.00 - Zellers (Target), Drugstores
Conair Shower Comb (Done a review on it, price unknown)
Goody Paddle Brush & Bobby pins (Prices unknown, store unknown)


Care Routine!
So, in the shower/bath I use my Tresemme shampoo (above) and massage it into my scalp, making my way down to my ends. I rinse immediately--it's not good for your hair to leave shampoo in for a long time. Then I use my Exact conditioner on the bottom half of my hair, focusing more on my ends. When I get out of the shower, I wrap my hair in a towel and get into my clothes or pyjamas. I take the towel out, spraying Infusium23's Leave-In Conditioner  onto my ends, combing it through. I comb the rest of my hair and let it air dry.


I use heat 2-4 times a month, hardly any heat is used though.

No comments:

Post a Comment