Wednesday 15 February 2012

Maybelline Great Big Lash Mascara Review:


This is the mascara I've been raving about to EVERYONE. Today, I'm doing a review for you girls so you know how much I really love this product. So, recently I've just gotten into all that make-up stuff a lot. I was a bit before, using pressed powder for coverage and eye shadow. I'm expanding my collection, and this sits amongst it all.


Packaging:
8.5/10
 I'm a BIG fan for pretty packaging and this hot pink and green packaging has caught my attention. I'm also a sucker for media, that's what got me to buy this...( :3 ) The packaging is great, it's travel-friendly, takes up little room and is very lightweight. 


Formula/Colour-age:
 7/10
I got this mascara in blackest-black. Really, it does nothing but apply volume to my lashes. I don't think anyone can see it, unless I'm not apply enough of this? But I do really love the volume you get from this, it seems natural and almost as if you're wearing false lashes.


Overall:
15.5/20
This mascara has grown on me, I've been using it since January 16 and let's just say, I'm LOVING it!! It wasn't too expensive for a drugstore product and it's a very lightweight mascara. The only thing I don't really like about it is that when I rub my eyes, it comes off onto my skin. 


Disclaimer:
I am not being paid to review/mention this product.
This is 100% my own honest opinion, as it always will be.
I have not been contacted by Maybelline in any way about this product.
I am not affiliated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment