Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome :)

Hi, I'm Ali. I'm just your average hair-obsessed teen--I love braiding, simple, unique and casual hairstyles. I love to learn new hairstyles and techniques and I also like to make up my own. I'll do themed hairstyles and normal, every day hairstyles and formal hairstyles :) I have a lot of creativity in me and right now I can only do picture tutorials and written tutorials. Thanks for hopping aboard the 'Princess Hair Train', our only stop is the castle, where the princess lives!

Haha, imaginative aren't I? Yes, I'm a teenager but I'm mature for my age (sometimes). I will also have a little bit of nail tutorials and some fun stuff to take breaks from hair. I'll probably start with all the hair tools I use or a nail tutorial.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment