Thursday 12 January 2012

Review: Conair Shower Comb


My baby ^ Mmhm, that's what it looks like ;)


Hey girls! Today I'm going to be doing a review on the Conair Wide Toothed Detangling Shower Comb--mouthful, I know. So, I'll be listing the pros and cons of this comb below.
Pros: Not too big, but not too small; great for distributing conditioner/product, detangles hair with an 'ouch-less' feel, lightweight--perfect for travelling.
Cons: It's almost too big, if that makes sense. Sure, it is travel size and all but..it isn't that small. 
--As you can see I don't have any problems with this comb, it's perfect for my thick, long layered wavy-straight hair. I don't recommend it for styling, but for detangling wet hair it's perfect <3 I hope you've enjoyed this review, it's my first ever review so don't be too harsh ;) 
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment