Sunday 8 January 2012

Update-y Thing and just random talk ;)

Sorry I haven't been posting many tutorials or anything...yet ;) I'm putting together a really cool tutorial for you, so stay tuned. 

So next Sunday I am going shopping with my grandparents--if you're thinking 'oh wow, you're so cool', my grandparents are cool and so much fun to shop with--to a couple malls that are close to each other. One is HUGE complete with two or three stories, a huge food court and my favourite...Bath and Body Works!! There is those cool-teen stores too, big brand names you know..Guess, West 49, Campus Crew, Garage...? But it's mighty expensive in most of those stores ;) If I love something, I don't have a problem with buying it if I know I'll wear it and cherish it :P 

Something about walking the length of the mall, chatting all things with my grandparents, aunts, Mom etcetera, is just enchanting. I love slowly walking around the stores, looking at all the wonderful clothing articles, make-up products, books--you name it. I love trying clothes on and bursting out of the change-rooms with a flourish and announcing "I LOVE this!" it's just a great feeling, you know? No, you probably don't. Most people go shopping alone or with friends and I feel as if when I go with friends it's kind of a competition...I prefer to shop with my family :) So yes, there will be a haul with some pictures, prices and store names ;)
*  *  *
The beach. Summer. Romance novels. Sigh, this year is going by quickly which I'm glad. I miss summer and all things that go with it. I love walking along beaches, swimming and bikini season ;) Haha, but the only thing I hate about what I call 'bikini season' is that girls think it's 'cute' or 'hot' when they wear bikinis that show off everything--it gets on my nerves! >.< Personally, denim shorts and a bikini top with my big sunglasses is 'cute' enough for me without showing off anything. 

Winter's sure not itself lately. It's not very cold out nor is there very much snow :( Oh well, I can live with this weather, I'm quite enjoying it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment