Sunday 15 January 2012

Random Talk Of The Day #2

Hey guys :) Welcome to RTOTD #2, I found this a while ago, lost it then found it again. I think this is either by myself a few years ago or one of my friends...I'm not quite sure, but it really inspired me for the present and future. :3


I'm so jealous, a jealous freak. But, I brought it on myself I'm the one who made him runaway. It's not his fault nor is it mine--we're only human, things and feelings change.I made a mistake and that's part of life; you make mistakes and learn from them. I learned a valuable lesson in life: Don't let the one you love runaway, bring them back. But if you really love them, set them free. If they really love you, they'll come back. I did exactly that, I set my first real love free and he did come back, as my best friend instead. Yes, best friends are important to you in life and you love them nonetheless for who they are, not who they aren't. This boy, my closest long-distance friend, the one I trust with my secrets. I have another best friend, yes but our relationship isn't quite the same. We've only been *best* friends for two years now, we don't have any history behind us from the past. But with Him we have a lot of history, we were young and in love--I've never had a relationship like that since...I've only been in one since we broke up and it was...horrible. The guy was--and is--a complete meanie. I was happy when me and 'guy' were over. I only want Him (not 'guy') to be happy and he is, I'm happy too but I still have those feelings for him and I always will. Nothing is going to change that, he was my first love for crying out loud :) He's the best and I love him as a best/close friend and he loves me as a friend too :)


So...yeah, I think that may have been by me but I'm not sure. I'm not sure when it was written either, that's horrible :P But it did inspire me and make my heart fill with joy :)
Hope you enjoyed my little inspiration piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment