Tuesday 8 May 2012

Review, Guest Blogger, Where I've been...

So I guess I will start with where I have been. My computer wasn't quite working and on top of that I have school, picking up my graduation dress and just hanging out. 
Now for the Guest Blogger part. If you'd like to be a guest beauty blogger email me at: alyssa.princess.37@gmail.com 
I will tell you when I need your article in by and what it should be about. I may ask questions, get you to do a tag or just get you to write an article on beauty (hair, fashion, make-up, etc.).


Now for the review. So sorry that there will be no pretty pictures for you :(
Maybelline's Falsies Mascara Review!


Packaging: 7/10
The packaging it came in was average, but the whole tube of mascara is purple, which is my favourite colour. It is also average. But the wand is unique, it's kind of curved! :)


Product: 5/10
Like most people on YouTube, I have a love-hate relationship with this. Yes, it makes my lashes thicker and fuller but I don't get much length (which is expected, it is a volumizing mascara after all) and it's getting clumpy. I only bought it Saturday! I wasn't very impressed and I absolutely adored the Great Big Lash mascara.


Overall: 12/20 
Remember, what didn't go over will with me, might go good with you!


FTC: I am not affiliated with this company nor are they paying me to do a review. 





No comments:

Post a Comment