Friday 11 May 2012

Ear Piercings


Hi Lovelies,
Lately I've been debating whether or not to get my ears re-pierced. I have decided if I do go through with it, I'll later want my second holes and then a third on my right ear. 
I love how cute and simple this girl's piercings are. She has four holes on her lobe, her tragus and inner conch. It looks so effortless and cute, I love it. But of course, minus the tragus and conch and fourth hole and I'd be good.


I hate when ladies--and men-- have overly pierced ears that it just repulses everybody. I like simple, but cute piercings.


Next Saturday (one week and a day!) I might get my ears pierced at Claire's. Please, don't tell me how bad it is I am aware...but I don't necessarily care (if that's the right word?). I've had my ears pierced with a gun before and I didn't get an infection, I will be fine! If you want, I will do an overall review on Claire's piercings and FAQ asked about ear piercings and I will post a picture of my newly pierced ears! :)


xoxo Alyssa
Disclaimer: The photo is from Google Images. No copyright infringement is intended!!

No comments:

Post a Comment