Thursday 10 May 2012

5 Things that make me SMILE!

Hi Lovelies,
Today I am doing something different. Five things that make me SMILE! :)


5. Kisses in the rain.
I think these are just adorable. When I see someone being kissed in the rain it warms my heart, it's just so romantic! A nice way to say you care :)


4. Good grades.
I always feel happy/relieved when I get a test or assignment back with a good mark. I know I've put a lot of effort into it and it just makes me happy!


3. Blogging/ Hearing From YOU!
I love blogging in my spare time and reading comments/emails from you guys. It makes me so happy to hear you love my blog.


2. Inside jokes/Friends/Family.
Inside jokes with friends and family just make me smile and laugh. I love it when you say something like 'Happy Free Hug Tuesday!' and no one knows what it means!


1. Smiles.
When someone smiles at me, I naturally smile back. It's called being polite and friendly :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! <3 What makes YOU smile? Answer in the comments below and don't be shy! I will respond to mostly every single comment I get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment