Saturday 8 September 2012

The Piercing Of The Ear

Today, I decided that it was time. Time to get my ears re-pierced.

I walk into the jewelery store and start looking at the earrings. After about five minutes spent looking at them, I chose 14k gold tiny diamond studs; the smallest they had. So the lady wipes down the *new* guns with a wipe and then instructs me to sit down. She then asks if I want them pierced in the same spot, explaining if I did it would really hurt. I said she could move it higher up on my ear (like 1mm from the original holes). She did have to straighten out one of them, as when I got my ears pierced from before they were super crooked.

She then took one of the disposable guns, counted to three and bam! My right ear was done, she then did the exact same thing to the other ear. By far, my left ear hurt so much more. Then a little while later, we were walking by the store again and the lady calls us back. The guns didn't put my backings on, so the girl said it would hurt since she had to jam it on. But, it didn't hurt too bad. Actually, I barely felt it.

Getting your ears pierced feels like you're stapling your ears, to be honest. I'd have to rate it a 3/10, I have a low pain tolerance (:

No comments:

Post a Comment