Sunday 16 September 2012

Insanity!

Hey Beauties!
  Sorry for the lack of posts, you know how school is ;) So, no I am not going insane...this is about the workout DVD's by Shaun T (who is gorgeous (; ). Today, being the day before I start it, I thought I should post some before pictures and my measurements :) Keep in mind  that I'm 14 and a half years old and 5'8"/
Front Views


Side Views



Keep in mind that I had just ate and zoomed in a ton. So as you can see, I'm pretty skinny. But I'm using insanity to ton up. So, here are my measurements!




Weight: 130 lbs.

Waist: 28.5 in.

Chest: 34 in.

Bust: 33 in.

Arms: 10 in.

Bottom: 36 in.

Thighs: 19 in.

Calves: 13 in.

I'm not doing Insanity to lose a lot of weight, I really just want to tone up! :) Insanity is a 60 day workout program and I will be updating probably every other week or every fitness test (: 

Disclaimer: I was not given this for free to review, this is my own choice. Insanity was purchased by my brother and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment