Monday 1 October 2012

Insanity Day 15: Fit Tests 1 & 2 --> Comparing

Hi Beauties! :)
  So today was Insanity Day 15, also known as the second Fit Test day. I've seen an improvement in my cardio already and it's only the third week! Let me tell you, it is tough. If you have severe knee problems don't do this. As well as if you have mild-severe hip, back, leg and arm problems...it's not for you, haha. It is INSANE. I don't know how I do it. I bet I've gained muscle already, but I won't take a picture until the third fit test (Day 36). I absolutely hate Globe Jumps, they are horrible...as well as push up jacks, I just don't get them.

Here is Fit Test #1, the very first day I started Insanity.

Switch Kicks: 70
Power Jacks: 37
Power Knees: 63
Power Jumps: 44
Globe Jumps: 9
Suicide Jumps: 7
Push-Up Jacks: 7
Low Plank Oblique: 25

Not too bad, but not amazing either. But hey, I wasn't very athletically inclined when I started. But I'm improving, that's for sure.

Fit Test #2:

Switch Kicks: 94
Power Jacks: 52
Power Knees: 81
Power Jumps: 50
Globe Jumps: 13
Suicide Jumps: 13
Push-Up Jacks: 10
Low Plank Oblique: 60

As you can see, I've really improved. The ones that have a lower count is the really hard ones, plus you get so tired by the end. Insanity has became a routine for me, I feel really guilty when I have to skip one workout. But I do it the next day. I basically come home from school, have a quick snack and around 3:30/4:00 my brother and I go workout. He doesn't think my reps are correct, but he's just jealous I got more than him.

Again, I'm not doing this to neccesarily lose weight, I'm doing it to tone up. It's really fun, but bring a small towel and a large water bottle with you! :)

xox Alyssa
Disclaimer: Insanity was purchased by my brother and I. I am not getting paid to mention it nor am I affiliated with the company. I am just a user! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment